It's been a minute since my last post. Let me give the run down on the happenings in my life.
1. Started my semester project at school. We'll be designing an exhibition space for a traveling museum called the Museum of Broken Relationships. It started in Zagreb originally, and features objects from people's lives accompanied by the stories behind the objects. As the title would suggest, these relate to lost relationships (not exclusively romantic relationships!). Should be really cool. My team has been trying to get a handle on how we will design the space when we have a) no objects yet b) no access to the space until December c) high anxiety levels (current warning color orange).
2. I'm a TA for a film course that the first year students in the program take. They never do their homework... was this ever an option? I think they can smell weakness. I'm forced to embrace my #RBF powers to get anything done.
3. I've been running. Not well. Or fast. I'm in trouble for the marathon. **Crying on the inside.**
4. Started watching some episodes of Mr Robot and Stranger Things. Feels good to take part in latest pop culture phenomenona.
5. Realized that I do not know how to spell "phenomenona". Phenomenons? The dictionary and google chrome spell check are at odds it seems.
Well, I have 3 meetings this afternoon, I'm wearing exercise pants with a hole in the crotch, and the coffee pot at school broke today. In contrast to this, people who've chosen business school have returned from a weekend at the Vineyard, are just now waking from their mid morning siestas to attend class about careers they've already had. You know who you are.